Version 3 . Created 22 September 2012,UID 1209221402
Part A | This Policy
1. This policy forms part of the Service Provision and/or Use of Service Agreement (SPUSA) and should be read within the context of, as part of, integral to and influenced by this agreement.
2. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to modify or remove portions of this policy at any time.
Part B | Copyright and Fair Dealings
1. All material published by us, whether online or offline is copyright and is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and,
through international treaties, other countries.
2. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the content and compilation of these web pages and on-line images
(including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips and software) are owned or controlled for
these purposes, and are reserved, by us.
3. You may not, without our prior written permission and the permission of any other relevant rights owners, copy, mirror, broadcast, reproduce, frame, republish, download, store (in any medium), up-load to a third party, transmit, post, broadcast, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of, or create a derivative work from, these web pages for any purpose. You must never reproduce our design, style standards or formatting without express approval from us.
4. This prohibition does not extend to materials on this site which are clearly expressed to be freely available for re-use or replication,
subject to any conditions we specify; or any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or review within the laws of
5. If content is identified as being available for dealing under a creative commons license, you are authorised to deal with the
relevant content under the terms of that license.
6. You may reproduce verbatim, without further permission, content from Blog articles, published pages available to unregistered
users and documents provided for download to unregistered users. You may do this in hard copy and/or electronic format. When
doing so, you must acknowledge ownership of the content, e.g. ‘© Reproduced with permission from domain.com.au ‘ and if used in
an electronic document or webpage, this acknowledgement must link back to the source document download page or website
page as explained below.
7. Where reproducing with permission is granted via this policy or through separate written approval, you must not change the
content, quote non-contextually or partially for the purposes of changing the message, direct or inferred, as originally intended. We
reserve the right to make the interpretation of your purpose and order the removal and the issue of retractions and apologies of
equivalent size and distribution both within the source document and in separate blog or similar publication. You agree to this term
upon use of the materials so quoted or referred to.
8. You may not use any content for the purposes of making a sale or other commercial purpose without express written permission.
9. Wherever content accessed through our websites, publications, products or services are used, you must inform us of its use via
email to email@example.com. You must include a link and description so that we reasonably quickly access content as
applied by you. You must do this within 5 working days of using the materials, subject to and not excluding the other terms of this
policy, or you will be in breach of copyright.
10. If third party content is provided on our website or in our materials, you must not infringe intellectual property, designs, concepts,
which are copyright of these third party providers. You must seek their express permission before doing so.
11. You may obtain permission before reproducing online or offline content under circumstances that differ from those just stated (for
example, you wish to use the content for the purposes of making a sale or other commercial purpose) by sending your request to
Part C | Advertising
1. The appearance on a website, product or service of advertisements and promotional information does not constitute an endorsement by us. We may have not investigated the claims made by any advertiser and product information provided by us is based solely on material received from suppliers.
Part D | Links
1. You may insert links to our webpages under when they fairly represent our role and our site(s).
2. Any links inserted must open the link in a new window and not in the navigation of your own website.
3. You must create use this link if it in any way c
4. You must not create a link if it infers (directly or indirectly) our informed consent or participation unless this has been specifically provided.
5. You must not create a link if it infers (directly or indirectly) that your enterprise, website or any activity, service or product are endorsed, sponsored or approved by us.
6. You must not create a link if it infers Infer (directly or indirectly) that we have created any of your content.
Part E | Trademarks
1. Unless stated otherwise, each of our trademarks is to be assumed as protected in Australia and may be the subject of rights in
other countries. You are responsible for ensuring the legitimacy of use of all trademarks or graphics, phrases and relevant content
before electing to use it according to the terms of this policy.
2. Other names and images on this site may be trademarks or registered trademarks of ours, our affiliates or third parties (including
advertisers and/or sponsors). The use or misuse of these trade marks, except as expressly authorised by the trademark owner, is
Part F | Association of Endorsement
1. The use by us of another’s trademark on this site is not of itself intended to indicate any association with, or endorsement by or of,
the owner of that trademark. Sometimes the most effective communication method is the use of a trademark and is usually fortuitous
to the owner of that trademark. If you have any questions pertaining to the use of trademarks please email your enquiry and/or
request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Part G | Questions
1. Email questions to email@example.com